|Goods and Services Tax (GST)
||Registration for GST is compulsory if :
- Turnover is more than $1 million for the past 12
- You are currently making sales and you can
reasonably expect the turnover to be more than $1
million for the next 12 months.
|Audited or Unaudited Financial statements
- Every company must prepare either audited or
unaudited financial statements.
- Company needs not be audited if it is an Exempt
Private Limited company (EPC) and turnover less than S$5
|XBRL Filing requirement
- Solvent EPCs will are exempted from filing XBRL
- Insolvent EPCs and Non- EPCs are required to file
||Contribution made 14 days after the end of the month
|Company Registration Number Disclosure
||Every company is required to have the registration
number on all business letters, statements of account,
invoices, official notices and publications.
|Licenses and Permits
||Some business in Singapore are subjected to regulation
by government authorities such as school, travel agency.
||For company involves import, export in and out of
Singapore, you will need to obtain a CR No., known as Custom