How Do I Pay Taxes?
- You need to file a tax return (Form C). IRAS will send you
Form C every year in March. If you do not receive Form C by end
April of the year, please request for the form from IRAS.
- Based on your tax return, IRAS will assess how much tax you
need to pay. IRAS will then send you a Notice of Assessment and
Statement of Account.
When Do I File My Tax Return?
- You need to file your tax return by 30 November each year.
- You should be filing your company’s income for the previous
How Do I Report My Company's Income?
- You report your company’s income using Form C. You need to
attach your audited accounts and tax computation with Form C.
- Dormant companies and private exempt companies are not
required to have their accounts audited for the financial year.
- Companies that qualify for this audit exemption and choose
not to audit their accounts, can submit unaudited accounts.