Nominee Director Service
Every Singapore Private Limited companies need to have at least
one individual director who is 'ordinarily'; resident in Singapore.
They can be:
- Singapore Citizen
- Singapore Permanent Resident
- Singapore Employment Pass/EntrePass holder with a
residential address in Singapore
If you do not have a local Singapore resident director to
meet the requirement, you can engage our Nominee Director
Our requirements for provision of Nominee Director
- The service is offered for statutory compliance only. The
Nominee Director will not involve in any financial, operational
or management matters of the company.
- The company need to appoint one or more directors (normally
the company shareholders) to running the company operations.
- We need to obtain and review due diligent document.
- Sign a Nominee Director Indemnity Agreement.
- A refundable deposit of S$2,400 (this will be refunded when
Nominee Director Service is not required).
Check our Service
Fees guide or
contact our consultants for a fee quote